Thursday, May 1, 2008

A picture of the house!



I have been so awful lately with my time management and motivation. As if the date of my last posting doesn't communicate that!

Sometimes I feel like so much is going on and I can't even get a grasp on my life... I can't remember the last time I talked to people let alone remember what I last told them. Then, when it comes around to filling people in and actually catching up, I almost have nothing to say. So many little things are happening right now to achieve the BIG things... If I told everyone the little things, I feel like I would never hear myself stop talking. And if you know what I mean at all, you know that sometimes it's exhausting to recap everything over and over.


Right now, I feel like my life is on high speed with moments of complete silence. For instance tonight... I got home from work around 6:00 after I walked up the massive hill, which isn't so massive anymore... Ate some breakfast food for dinner and then watched the movie "The Queen". Which was very fascinating! This whole evening though has been one big night of solitude. I really appreciate those nights sometimes but now I have had too many and I'm just craving people!

I fell asleep on my couch watching a dog show on the Animal Planet... Very fascinating as well that people are so meticulous about the way the dog's hair is cut. That is an art in itself. I wondered if those dogs ever just want to flip out that someone keeps putting there fingers all up in their teeth and yanking them by their tails to pick them up.

Ryan has been up in Indianapolis for the past month finishing his rotations up there. I know he was so excited to get out of Philly and be back in the midwest and get to spend some time with his family! For those of you who haven't heard, we bought a house! We bought a condo in the beavercreek section of Dayton, Ohio and are so excited! I'm actually moving into it this weekend! Tomorrow Ryan flies in and we pack up the truck and head on out!

Philadelphia has been fun... I've always wanted to live in a big city and now I know what it's like. It has its good things and of course it's bad... But all in all, I really wouldn't trade it for the world! I know if I wouldn't have moved here I would always wonder what it would be like to really take that step out and move to where I knew no one and to the 6th largest city at that! Ryan and I have had an amazing time living in the same place for once and we are so excited about starting over yet again in Dayton. BUT, this time, we know it will be our home for 3 years! This will be the longest amount of time Ryan and I have lived in one city since college. We just want to have a home and stability.

I am posting a picture of the outside of our condo. We are SO excited about this and can't wait to have all our friends and family come and stay with us! You are all welcome at any time! The next time I write (who knows how long that will be :) ), I'll be writing from the good ole state of OH-IO! I can't wait to be back in buckeye country again! (Ryan's rolling his eyes right now because he is a Penn State fan)...




we love our yellow fire hydrant!

No comments: